If it is time to upgrade your home internet, make sure you’re getting the absolute best deal on the market. Our team has put together a great list of the Best Home internet deals. Check it out!
Verizon Fios: Internet plans start at $40 and come with a free year of Disney+. If you opt for the Fios Gigabit plan, you’ll get a free year of HULU and a free router rental.
Spectrum: Internet plans start at $50 a month, but the big incentive is if you switch, Spectrum will offer you a $500 Buyout for switching.
Optimum: Optimum has priced their gigabit internet at $65, and if you sign up now, you get that price for life! In addition, if you bundle internet and TV, Optimum is offering free Showtime and Starz for 1 year.
AT&T: Pricing for AT&T starts at $40 for their 1000 Mbps gigabit plan. You get a free VISA card up to $300 when you bundle Internet and TV.
Questions to ask when you’re shopping for Internet:
- Is this service available in my area?
- What specials are currently being offered?
- What speed can I expect in my area? Is speed guaranteed?
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- How reliable is the service?
- What cyber-security measures are in place?
- Can plans be changed before the contract expires?
- What is your tech support like?
[sc name=”disableGoogleAds” ]